- Due West Arts Festival may refuse entry to its events when a ticket holder cannot produce a valid ticket, cannot provide proof of a concession entitlement or where a ticket can be shown to have been produced, obtained, or purchased in an unauthorised manner.
- Tickets may not be offered as promotions, prizes, packages, or on-sold at a premium without the written consent of Due West Arts Festival.
- Due West Arts Festival reserves the right to alter the program of speakers, schedule, prices, venue and/or seating capacity at any of its events.
- Due West Arts Festival encourages the cancellation of booked tickets no longer required for all free events to ensure as many people as possible can attend.
- Cancellation of free tickets can be done by emailing
- Refunds for paid events will not be offered except as by law and according to the Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Events in Australia.
- The exception to this is if Due West Arts Festival cancels an event, in which case full refunds will be provided within three business days.
- Under special circumstances, and only at the discretion of Due West Arts Festival, a refund may be offered as long as the request for a refund is made no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
- A refund request needs to be received in writing addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
- For further information about ticketing, contact FCAC or refer to the Live Performance website which has further information on ticketing regulations in the Codes and Guidelines section.
- Ticket holders are required to check in at box office on arrival.
- Venues may refuse entry to its events when a ticket holder cannot produce a valid ticket, cannot provide proof of a concession entitlement or where a ticket can be shown to have been produced, obtained, or purchased in an unauthorised manner.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance or delayed admittance until an appropriate time.
- A complimentary (comp) ticket entitles an individual to see a performance at Due West Arts Festival free of charge.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
FCAC accepts Companion Cards for all productions and all events.
When booking your ticket, you will be required to pay only for your own ticket. A second ticket will be issued for your companion at no extra charge.
Only the person whose photograph and name appear on the card can use the Companion Card.
A valid Companion Card or Companion Card number and expiry date must be produced at the time of purchase, the point of ticket collection and/or on request to gain access to the Companion Card Scheme offer.
The companion ticket is not valid unless the cardholder is present at the event to which the ticket relates.
The companion ticket holder may be charged for the ticket if the requirements above are not met.
Booking Companion Card tickets can be done in person at Footscray Community Arts Centre (45 Moreland Street, Footscray VIC 3011), via email email@example.com. or over the phone on 03 9362 8888.
Concession entitlement discounts for all paid FCAC events include:
A current Pensioner Concession Card from Department of Health and Human Services or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs must be presented on request.
A current government-issued Seniors Card must be presented on request.
Low Income/Health Care Card
A current government-issued Health Care Card must be presented upon request.
Student Card identification (including Australian and international student cards) must be presented upon request for students or children aged 17 years and under.
Concessions must be valid at the time of booking.
FCAC may refuse entry to its events when a ticket holder cannot produce a valid ticket or cannot provide proof of a concession entitlement.
- FCAC reserves the right to record, broadcast, telecast or webcast any event.
- Your images will be captured by our photographers in digital images and film and may be used in FCAC promotional material including, but not limited to, websites, social media channels, and promotional materials.
- If you do not wish to have your images recorded, please identify yourself to FCAC official photographers who will have a FCAC media lanyard.
- All proceeds go towards funding our artistic program and mentorship opportunities for artists from Indigenous and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds as well as artists living with a disability.
- All donations above $2 are tax deductible.
- If you have made an error in making a donation to FCAC, we will happily honour your request for a refund made within 10 working days of your donation. After this time, all donations made to FCAC are non-refundable.
- To request a refund, please call us on 03 9362 8888 or email us at
- Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card.
Do I have to book?
Booking is strongly recommended as many of our events book to capacity. Late arrival may result in non-admittance or delayed admittance until an appropriate time.
What if an event is booked out?
The event page will indicate if the event has been booked to capacity. However, changes may occur prior to the event so be sure to check back regularly.
Do I have to print my ticket?
Tickets must be presented for entry to both free and paid events. For paid events, your ticket is your proof of purchase. It features a barcode that will be scanned upon entry. Entry will be refused to patrons who fail to bring a ticket to a paid event. DW encourages patrons not to print their tickets. However, you are more than welcome to do so if preferred.
Can I book over the phone?
All bookings can be made online via our website. For assistance, please contact DW on 03 9362 8888, or for events that are using their own ticketing systems, via the specified event venue. Footscray Community Arts Centre Reception is available for assistance between Monday and Friday, 9.30am–5pm and Saturdays 10am-4pm.